• Finding line drawings of locos...

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

by Cosmo

I'm looking for linear drawings of locomotives for trying out different paint scemes/logos/lettering before applying them to my HO models, and also to build a downloadable roster file of my existing engines. Can anyone direct me to an online source for such drawings I'd realy appreciate it!
Thanks guys, :-)
Cosmo

by Otto Vondrak

paintshop.railfan.net
  by Cosmo

Found it!
Thanks Otto,
Pete.