• ex-MBTA GP9 In Manchester NH

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New England
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New England

Moderators: MEC407, NHN503

by racettey

know this is off topic I'm a railfan looking to get some awesome pictures of loco's up around Nashua and Manchester New Hampshire I live in Derry and just want to find the Nashua railyard and the manchester railyard anyone got any adresses

by racettey

sorry i duplicated that

by greenus90

The Nashua Railyard is easy to find.

From Derry, travel on Rt. 102 towards Hudson. Once past Pizza Hut, and the town Center, go over the "twin bridges" to Nashua, but veer left and head towards East Hollis St. Right after the bridge and the veer to left is a light. Go thru that, then the 2nd left immediately after a small convenience store will be "Chase Street. (one way) go down there and at the end take a right. Tracks will be right in front of you and the yard is to your left.
  by wog820

now back to the subject :wink: When NEGS brought up the 1921 consist included the D&H Flanger and it was placed in the Northfield Yard for summer storage.
  by b&m 1566

wog820 wrote:now back to the subject :wink: When NEGS brought up the 1921 consist included the D&H Flanger and it was placed in the Northfield Yard for summer storage.
I believe the 1921 is in Lincoln, someone told me they saw it up there. The Northfield yard is full of cabooses and to private coach cars.
  by wog820

I ment the flanger got dropped in Northfield, 1921 went to Lochmere then Lincoln