• Eastbound Thursday 9/1/05

• Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.
Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.

Moderators: GOLDEN-ARM, NJ Vike

by David Hutchinson

Still sitting at Warwick at 9:11 AM, maybe for a crew change, although it has been stopped over 15 minutes:

CEFX 3140
CSX 8335
NYSW 3666
NYSW 3012
CSX 8140
CSX 8338

front of train is stacks, back is general freight.... nice day to take pictures.

by trainfreak

He should be on the move now cuase i just heard that the new crew is on board.

by David Hutchinson

So the train has been sitting in downtown Warwick, blocking the crossings for over a half an hour.... an impatient person at the South Street Crossing gets out of his car and goes over to the stopped train. He goes inbetween the cars.... yes, in between the cars, and starts to marvel at the couplers or something. Then, you guessed it, the train starts, and it starts with a big jolt and scares him away. I have had my entertainment for today. On the move at 9:26 AM.