• Dave Harrison's Northeast Corridor Layout where is it?

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

by Myke Romeo Angel

Hello everyone i was just wondering does anyone know what happened to Dave Harrison & his brilliant layout. He used to have a site and it no longer seems to be up any longer. I was trying to show my nephew his layout and everything that pops up is from the early 2001-2002 time frame. He had such a great layout of the northeast corridor & it was truly inspiring..
  by Myke Romeo Angel

Thank you so much... I wish I could make it to Springfield but I was just laid off so no train shows for now unless they are near Philadelphia. I tried to search his site the other day & it would not come up, I don't know what I was doing wrong, but thank you for the link.
  by mlrr

Sorry to hear about the layoff. I hope you're able to find a new job soon!

Dave's website has a new URL as well as a new host. That's why it won't show up in searches anymore. I may have to give him a heads up about this. He probably hasn't re-submitted his website to search engines.