• CSX Track Geometry Car

• Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.
Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.

Moderator: MBTA F40PH-2C 1050

by Railhead

CSX Track Geometry car was spotted heading east at Lock 19 Frankfort, New York today 12/05/07 at 9:00 am. Pictures hopefully to follow.

by roadster

Yeah, It's been running around the Chicago line for the past week, terrorizing dispatchers and track maintainers alike.

by chefwrg

It came through Richmond a couple of weeks ago headed north bound...

by CSXT 700

Nice to see they finally repainted the 6025, and the TGC2, still not the F40 that they said was going to get put on it.

by Orgnoi1

I saw this train come through Voorhiesville the other day... and of course didnt have the camera in hand... which is a bummer since I have no pictures of this train whatsoever...

by nikon01

Cars were parked on a track at Washington Union Station on Sunday evening 12/9. No engine, and nobody was in the cars. It looked like the NS inspection cars were right next to them.

by tapper13

Saw it at Bear Mountain today heading south about 15:30. Cought it again in the siding at West Haverstraw waiting for a southbound manifest to get by. I also saw it at Bear Mountain in the spring with the F40.

by Arrestmespi

geometry train was in baltimore in riverside yard as of 3pm on 12-17
  by butch

New to this site. I saw a CSX geometry car in Louisville,Ky. today. It looked funny to me as I had never saw one before. I wrote down the name so I could look it up @ home. Very interesting. Never knew they existed
  by CSX Conductor

First off, welcome to the site Butch. By the way, what was the car?