• csx session

• Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.
Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.

Moderator: MBTA F40PH-2C 1050

by boom

Is anybody currently on the rr? and if so i have been invited to an hiring session with csx and was wondering are the basic math and reading test is hard? thanks
  by scooterz66

I believe the mod responded to your earlier post and mentioned to check the employment forum, reading the same post 2 or 3 times gets old when I only have so much free time till I get called again. To answer your question, the tests aren't that hard. addition, subtraction, multiplication, division of whole numbers, and I think there may have been a few of addition (and maybe one or two of multiplication) of fractions. As for the reading test, they give you a paragraph or two to read, and then 3 or 4 questions about the information in the paragraphs. It's pretty easy. The personality test might have you a little more worried. They send that one off to be graded while the math and reading test they'll take a break and grade right then. Just remember SAFETY is the key for what they are looking for. It's a company motto.