• CSX Power pulling circus train--4/14

• Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.
Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.

Moderator: MBTA F40PH-2C 1050

by COEN77

Jim Rockford wrote:imagine being in the yard at 2am in the dark tryng to move between cars and hearing a tiger roar in the distance..lol
The circus train usually runs on the Peninsula Sub out of Richmond in febuary/march to head to Newport News for it's performances at the Hampton Colliseum. We avoid it like plague not a train any of us care to run. To many chiefs running the show between our TM's, RFE, and then include the circus train TM it's a circus. The animals I don't worry about it's the people on the train that are scarier.

by BadAddetude

RBBX rolled over the Pennsy Elevated by 30th Street this morning headed North(?) around 10 am. No pictures, walked out of class and there it was. I didn't have my camera.

by BadAddetude

EDIT: double post....
Last edited by BadAddetude on Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

by MBTA F40PH-2C 1050

the blue train is sitting in Providence, RI right now, it arrived early this morning, 4/29, delivered by the Providence and Worcester RR and the red unit was by MP 94 on the B&A at 4am 4/29 with 4 CSX GE's