• CSX Buffalo Terminal Report At 1130 hrs on Saturday

• Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.
Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.

Moderator: MBTA F40PH-2C 1050

by lakeshoredave

CP 427 was looking for permission across from the Howard Street runner to the Belt Line about 30 minutes ago at CP-437, but CSX trains Q114 and Q378 were coming, so I bet he had to wait for those trains to clear up.

CN 339 was sent across the International Bridge, but the crew was going to outlaw on the Belt Line at 1200 hrs because Frontier Yard could not take him for some reason.

West of Buffalo, Q377 has to work at Erie....he's got 3 UP SD70M's....Q281 and Q371 are behind him with CSX power. Q161 is working the new intermodal yard at Seneca with CSX 677 leading.

East of Buffalo, Q626 and P048 are out of town, and I also heard a O038 work train talking to the NF Dispatcher. The gates are not operating as intended at Sheldon Ave in Lancaster just east of CP-429. P048 got held up in Buffalo at CP-433 due to a hi-rail truck and the NG Dispatcher not being very organized. P048 had to go from 3 to 1 to 2 at 433.

Feel free to post this on Facebook, cross post it on Yahoo, email it to your friends, call your mother or father about it, or just flat out print it up. I'm not a railroader or connected to any railroad in any way.