• Contact info for Precision Scale Company

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

by snowplough

Does anyone have a phone number, mailing address, or e-mail address for Precision Scale Company?

I just bought some of their flextrack from a friend, and would like to get some more, and to find out what else they make in the way of track and track details.

Their flextrack is the finest I've seen. Those of you wanting a realistic track should check it out.

snowplough

by astrosa

Try searching for their product line at http://www.walthers.com. Not all items have images and descriptions, though, so the best thing to do is order PSC's catalog, which is fully illustrated. They don't have a website that I know of.

In addition to regular flextrack, PSC also makes super-elevated flextrack for use on curves. It's designed to save you the trouble of shimming the track yourself.