• CN 4019

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in Canada. For specific railroad questions, see Fallen Flags and Active Railroads categories.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in Canada. For specific railroad questions, see Fallen Flags and Active Railroads categories.

Moderator: Ken V

by Phil99

We you you aware that BCIT now owns the GP9 4019 that was donated by CN. It runs great and was just painted and is sitting at the Great Northern Way campus.

by 2spot

I was aware CN had donated GP-9RM 4019 to BCIT. I wasnt aware that it had been painted or that BCIT had any trackage of their own. Does this mean no more class trips to Squamish?

by 2spot

For what its worth, Phil Reid is an instructor at BCIT School of Transportation. Associated with the Railway Conductor program. He could have picked a better way to promote the new course there. Almost seemed like spam...

by ENR3870

Phil, any idea when the dedication will be?

by 2spot

I believe Phil was removed from the Railroad.net after posting the same message about the engineers course on multiple threads. You might try getting a hold of him at BCIT directly. Oddly, I couldnt find the Engineers course on BCITs site...