• Chessie4155 YouTube

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

by MBTA1016

I was recently watching Trains Across America and found out that one of the contributing members passed away in April 2010. His name was Mark Sullivan. He was an avid model railroader in ho scale everyone went to him for advice. I would like everyone as my tribute to Mark to subscribe to his channel chessie4155 or his sons channel sasulliv. I never knew Mark but found him through watching trains across America.
  by MBTA1016

Feel free to post here or on YouTube, it's sad to see him go. Trains across America ended after this happened. It went up to 30 parts before ending.