• Cemetery in North Adams, MA

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

by Otto Vondrak

Thanks! What map did you find it on?

-otto-
  by GP9

Actually there are two cemeteries in N Adams. The one in the picture is next to Route 2 west of downtown and is called "Hillside Cemetery ". The other one is along the Adams Branch along Route 8A.
  by newpylong

GP9 wrote:Actually there are two cemeteries in N Adams. The one in the picture is next to Route 2 west of downtown and is called "Hillside Cemetery ". The other one is along the Adams Branch along Route 8A.

That's correct. Hillside along Rt2 and Freight main and Southview along 8A/Curran Highway and the Adams Industrial.
  by toolmaker

are you looking for a place to store a carcass that has a great view? I have pondered doing that for personal use. A long time down the road of course... :wink:

by artman

Otto Vondrak wrote:Thanks! What map did you find it on?

-otto-
Microsoft Map Point. The other cemetery is on the opposite side of route 2, and there did not seem to be a road in between the cemetery and the track, hence my naming it Southview. I could be wrong, tho