• Can the company tell me what time CSX left?

• Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
  by csx8851

Hello everyone, I wish to go railfaning for CSX Y102, the interchange that departs NYA Fresh Pond. I was wondering if I am able to call NYA to ask them whether or not CSX left the yard, in order for me to go see the train. You guys are probably wondering just call them and find out, but before I do, I don't want to embrass myself.
  by Backshophoss

Believe Y102 is an early morning job that starts at Oak Point yard,picks up the cars bound for NY+A,then mid morning
makes the run to Fremont,drops the inbounds and then inspects,tests the outbound cars from NY+A,and then runs back to
Oak Point yard around noon time. There's no set schedule as it runs as an extra.
Take a look at the Oak Point-Fremont Thread in the CSX forum.