The B&O had two three RDC car sets built in 1956 by Budd that consisted of one RDC-2 modified and two RDC-1's to each set. The RDC-2 was modified and included a baggage section, a 17 foot kitchen (oil fired) and 6 booths (24 total seating capacity) and 24 long distance coach seats.
The two diners (1960 and 1961) still survive. The 1961 is in the B&O Musuem, and the 1960 is now at the Danbury Rail Museum, Danbury, Connecticut. The 1960 is restored and operational.