• Athearn HO Coca-Cola trains

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

by AmtrakPhill629

How are Athearns Coca Cola products such as the frieght cars, F7a,b's, and GP38's?

by Otto Vondrak

I dunno. Diet or with lime?

-otto-

by AmtrakPhill629

I like Vanilla Coke

by jmp883

Classic or Cherry! :-D

by ANDY117

I hate soda...i don't like the carbonation, so i drink BerryPunch Gatorade and Yoo-Hoo instead..but mostly Milk and Raspberry iced tea..

by conrail71

Hey,
Since I've been a diabetic for over 20 years anything diet is my friend! Refering to the origional question though, the Coke series as well as the other special runs from Athearn are of the same good quality as the rest of their line. The Coke beverage delivery truck with the Hackney trailer is quite awesome, in my slightly biased opinion. Unfortunatley I dont' think the rolling stock is prototypicaly correct. The last locomotives I've seen in real life carrying a brand name were the Kodak switchers here in Rochester and a Pfizer SW in Danbury, wow how long will that thing run?
(lame attempt at humor...)

by espeefoamer

:-D They sure are pretty! Unfortunately there is no prototype for the Coke painted locos and cars.I'm not so sure about the truck trailers.
My drink of choice is Cherry Coke :-) !
  by geep39

I can't believe that Athearn would produce anything but prototypically correct items :wink: Oh well, gotta get some mileage out of those old dies somehow!