Railroad Forums 

• Anyone familiar with B&O agreement

• For topics on Class I and II passenger and freight operations more general in nature and not specifically related to a specific railroad with its own forum.
For topics on Class I and II passenger and freight operations more general in nature and not specifically related to a specific railroad with its own forum.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#1046708  by nyconductor

Looking for some help with B&O agreement. This is new to us, was working under Conrail agreement. B&O was voted in by UTU locals, we are not sure of the ins and outs of contract, and have lots of questions. The union really isn't doing much as far as i can tell. We were give some book outlining some of the contract, but im sure there's alot we didn't get. Such as a crew caller told me when a senior man is forced to stay over a junior man, the junior man has to mark off foe 12 hours. This is something she was told by some crew who was working under this agreement for years. Like I said we have no idea, and nobody is in a rush to help.The only people winning here is CSX. At least maybe some could point me in the right direction.