• Any Fresh Rumors

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

by l008com

"Of all the rumors you've hear about G, this is the one to believe..."

Anything come about lately? I heard that Forest Gump was going to buy G and use it to ship Shrimp all over new england.

As a native northsider, I'd love it if someone would stop the bleeding.

by greenlawffemt

Thats all I got to say about that.

Shimp Kabobs, Shrimp Salad..........

by SPACEMONKEY

Well, I heard from Opera that Donald Trump is going to be his partner in that venture and it's going to be called TRU-GUMP RAILROAD

by MEC407

That's a shame. Forrest really should have partnered with Rosie O'Donnell rather than Trump. :P

by Otto Vondrak

We don't deal in rumors, only in reportable facts.

-otto-