• ACTING PRESIDENT

• Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
  by freightguy

I am looking to cast a play in the Elizethbethan era. Every roll is filled except for one. It is a lead role, so please experience is a must! It involves all older man and 2 innocent children. There are no sonnets(14 lines). Anybody who fits this part please contact me at once via email or pm! I am not too familiar qith this era and I had to plagerise my report on this subject matter in 9th grade. :-D :-D

by pablo

Delete this thread.

Dave Becker

by Nova55

I do believe I know the point of this... :-D

by Plywoodhall33

I don't see what the point of this is??? :( :( :( :(

by jayrmli

...and you probably don't want to know either.

by Scrap em Again

Auditions will be held on Track 11 at midnight. Toodles!!!

by Kahlua

Curiosity overwhelms me.... Do tell...

by Crabman1130

by freightguy

Wow no wonder why there is always a foul stench over Glendale at that hour! Thanks for info motorman Tom! Call security :P