• Aberdeen Proving Ground

• Discussion related to Amtrak also known as the National Railroad Passenger Corp.
Discussion related to Amtrak also known as the National Railroad Passenger Corp.

Moderators: GirlOnTheTrain, mtuandrew, Tadman

by ryanov

Any easy way from the train station to the military base that anyone here knows of? It is not 100% forthcoming on the internet and I'd prefer not to screw it up. I'm going to attempt to go there on a Sunday morning to visit a friend.
  by Gilbert B Norman

by varailfan

Amtrak station is approx. 2 miles from APG, MD. A taxi would be the easiest way. Last time I used the taxi was in 1997 and the fare was $6. plus tip. Suggest Victory Cabs (410) 272-0880. Good luck.
  by ryanov

Gilbert B Norman wrote:Here you go!
Not to sound ungrateful, but unless you are suggesting that I walk, you did not understand the focus of my question. I am perfectly capable of looking up Aberdeen on Mapquest (I in fact did). That does not help me find out how I'm supposed to get from one to the other sans automobile.
varailfan wrote:Amtrak station is approx. 2 miles from APG, MD. A taxi would be the easiest way. Last time I used the taxi was in 1997 and the fare was $6. plus tip. Suggest Victory Cabs (410) 272-0880. Good luck.
Thank you much.
Last edited by ryanov on Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
  by Gilbert B Norman

MODERATOR'S NOTE

Mr. Novosielski's Q has been A'd; we move on.

GBN