• Your Susquehanna HO models

• Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.
Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.

Moderators: GOLDEN-ARM, NJ Vike

by GOLDEN-ARM

Slightly O/T, but Tiger Valley offers excellent versions of those Canadian Alcos, if your interested. Appropriate for the brief time the Cartier units were on the roster.

by The Man

I might be off on a number. They are home in NY and I am in FL.

142-
240-Atlas
2012- Atlas
3612-Athern
3614-Athern
3618-Kato
3634-Kato
3636-Athern frame, proto 2000 E-8 motor regeared. RCBsd45's
4002- Atlas
4004- Atlas
4006- Atlas
Also have two other B-40's that need work that are RCBsd45's

by Milepost 12

The NYS&W is going to play a huge part in our new layout. We are going for the more early 1970's classic approach. Here is what we collected in motive power already:

3 Life-like GP-18's all R/N 1802 - To be repainted in the classic scheme with the nose stripes and renumbered 1800, 1802 and 1804

2 Atlas RS-1's These are in CNJ paint right now from my old shelf E'port layout but are to be repainted the the following schemes:

R/N 252 will be painted and decaled in the famous Bicentennial scheme. I been working on the artwork for the eagle on the unit's end and then will make my decals for it.

R/N 238 Will be painted in the drab silver with the S-Ball on the ends.

I should be starting them by the Thanksgiving weekend as soon as I am ok with the Bicentennial artwork.

I will post pictures of the progress as it goes along :)
  by Railpax

I've done some NYS&W /D.O. pax cars in HO scale. The diner 507 needs some more decal work, refinishing, etc.
You can check them out here, about halfway down the page.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/78454659@N00/
  by Steve F45

looks good. what brand was the dome car? I will eventually do a short OCS train for susy q. A few dome's, im still working on Walter Rich's own Observation car #510. So once i finish that i'll probably start with the other stuff.
  by Sid Farkus

Been getting back into modeling my revamped layout, and wanted to bump this thread up and see if anyone has any updates to share.
  by Steve F45

Starting on the 2 SD40-2's that NYSW had rebuilt from highnose to low nose units. Also picked up a highnose SD40-2 to make into 3020.