• WHO LOVES THE WAY CSX STOCK IS MOVING---UP!!!

• Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.
Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.

Moderator: MBTA F40PH-2C 1050

by Gilbert B Norman

Fair Game:

http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor/sr ... Symbol=CSX

In the unlikely event this material was prepared by persons other than those holding appropriate SEC licensure, it is of no concern to this forum.

by Jay Potter

Gilbert, I suspect that the issue of who "prepared" the material on that web site is less significant than the issue of who is offering that material to others via the web site. The material on that web site is being offered by Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft is not a registered investment advisor; and it does not consider that material to be "investment advice".

by MBTA F40PH-2C 1050

ok guys lets get this topic back to CSX stocks please

by Jay Potter

I apologize. I'll try again. I suspect that the issue of who "prepared" the CSX Corporation Stock Rating Summary on that web site is less significant than the issue of who is offering the CSX Corporation Stock Rating Summary to others via the web site. The CSX Corporation Stock Rating Summary is being offered by Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft is not a registered investment advisor; and it does not consider its CSX Corporation Stock Rating Summary to be "investment advice."

by Cowford

So, if I understand you correctly, Gilbert... if anyone without the appropriate SEC licensure discloses any CSX stock opinions or speculations, it is illegal and should be reported to the SEC?