• VRE locomotive in Maine (yes, Maine)

• Discussion related to DC area passenger rail services from Northern Virginia to Baltimore, MD. Includes Light Rail and Baltimore Subway.
Discussion related to DC area passenger rail services from Northern Virginia to Baltimore, MD. Includes Light Rail and Baltimore Subway.

Moderators: mtuandrew, therock, Robert Paniagua

by MEC407

by ST214

Wonder what Railworld will do with them. I hope they're not going to be gutted and scrapped like so many F40's that have gone up there....
  by Ham40PH

ST214 wrote:Wonder what Railworld will do with them. I hope they're not going to be gutted and scrapped like so many F40's that have gone up there....
I have been trying to get people involved in the F40PH preservation Society to stop things like this from happening :(
  by frikentrainnerd

Ham40PH wrote:
ST214 wrote:Wonder what Railworld will do with them. I hope they're not going to be gutted and scrapped like so many F40's that have gone up there....
I have been trying to get people involved in the F40PH preservation Society to stop things like this from happening :(
Do you need people who are local to your location or can it be like an over internet sorta thing? Cuse i would love to help out! :-)