• UP changes website...

• Discussion about the Union Pacific operations past and present. Official site can be found here: UPRR.COM.
Discussion about the Union Pacific operations past and present. Official site can be found here: UPRR.COM.

Moderator: GOLDEN-ARM

by cifn2

I don't know if anyone has noticed this but, remember those old selling points UP had on their website...

"Become a trainservice employee and make $40,000 your first year and up to $75,000 in following years."

Well now salary information reads:

"Salary: Various"

by powerpro69

Makes sense, seeing how I'm only making about $14,000.00 a month at the moment :(

Though I do like the changes to the "My UP" section of the sight, it allows you to look at the lists of SB's and SSI's without having to view each one seperatly.

by cifn2

powerpro69 wrote:Makes sense, seeing how I'm only making about $14,000.00 a month at the moment :(

Though I do like the changes to the "My UP" section of the sight, it allows you to look at the lists of SB's and SSI's without having to view each one seperatly.
wow 14K a month! I was only quoted for like 6K a month once I mark up!

by UPRR engineer

Think he ment $1,400 a month dude. :-D

by powerpro69

I would think 14K a month would be possible, if you were allowed to borrow out and your home terminal matched.

But alas, I meant 140,000.00 :(

by UPRR engineer

You used a comma again instead of a period. :-D

You mean your getting "fourteen dollars" a month right? :-D

by powerpro69

You mean your getting "fourteen dollars" a month right?
Sure feels like it *SIGH* :(