• UP 1982 and 1988 on the IHOYC-22

• Discussion about the Union Pacific operations past and present. Official site can be found here: UPRR.COM.
Discussion about the Union Pacific operations past and present. Official site can be found here: UPRR.COM.

Moderator: GOLDEN-ARM

by emd_SD_60

Yep, they're back on the IHOYC-22. Unfortunately they're trailing, being led by "Twinkie" SD70M 4859. :( But will still be worth getting them, as I ain't ever seen them in person yet! I am currently waiting on an e-mail from a friend in East St. Louis rgarding their whereabouts as of now. Last I heard they were to arrive in Dexter at 12:45. They were still in Arkansas at that time. If his e-mail shows them just hitting Illmo, i'm out the door! Expecting to catch them at Gorham. Will post later to tell how it is going...

by emd_SD_60

Unfortunately, I am not going to be able to get the train as I had hoped. Not long after the first post (about 2:15) it was still tied down in Dexter, waiting for a new crew. Which means it will hit Gorham when it's dark. Another opportunity down the tubes. :( Better luck next time!