• TV/MOVIE: "Dual"

• Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.
Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.

Moderator: Aa3rt

by Death Star

I need help identifying this move. I saw it on SCI-Fi It was about a lunatic truck driver who was trying to run and kill this guy in a red car. One of those attacks involved a Southern Pacific train. It looked like a 70's or 80's film because it was pre-speed lettering but still with tunnel motors.

by RSD15

it`s an early 70s made for tv movie called "Dual",with Dennis Weaver,and directed by Steven Spielberg.
charles

by Conrail1990

I love that movie.

by CNW5022-A519

Duel is by far one of the best movies ever made and it was Steven Spielbergs first classic, it should be shown in theaters but did not. It is on DVD and if you can find it, get it it is well worth it.