• The Honorary Nonsense 7277 Sideswipe Where's Cruiser Thread

• Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.
Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.

Moderators: lensovet, Kaback9, nick11a

by Jeff Smith

Nick has nothing to worry about. I think this was a congolmeration of threads. It had been in the vault; its restoration probably led to the "Jeff Smith Rules".
  by Alloy

Mbta fan wrote:This thread is good to look at on a good or and day. It's funny to laugh at some of the posted stuff. Now what else can be added here? We've covered everything from sideswipes to popcorn and new rules, along with seeing some interesting artwork as well. How was nick voted worst moderator again? Is it because he let a thread like this continue? I'm not saying let's end it, just what's could possibly be left to add into it?
Oh, we have a Motherlode here. I think we can continue to mine some ore out of this one! Just no more garbage descriptions. ..
  by nick11a

ns3010 wrote:
Mbta fan wrote:How was nick voted worst moderator again?
Because Nick is... Nick... :-)

Mbta fan wrote:just what's could possibly be left to add into it?
I'm sure the people of this forum could come up with a lot to add to this... hahaha
Aye!
  by MBTA1016

We have to hear about another "sideswipe" to expand this thread. Has cruiser has he posted in this yet or has he given up posting in this topic?
  by Jtgshu

I think we need to get some of the legendary photoshop pics back up to the front in this thread! There are some classics buried back there! And not just NJT photoshop, but railroading in general.....or just some good photoshop nonsense, that always makes my day :) Maybe not hovercat tho......

The "F U Im a freight train" cracks me up every time
  by MBTA1016

Jt, sully is perfect for the job just look at his other work in the thread. Sully make sure those are copyrighted so
Njt doesn't use them to convince kids to take the train(sideswiped train) :). Sorry I had to put sideswiped train in.
  by Patrick Boylan

I don't understand why the sidewsipe's included in the nonsense thread. The only thing holding trains onto the tracks are these teeny flanges on the wheels. I'm amazed more trains don't jump off the tracks, bounce into a passing train, then bounce back onto the tracks removing all evidence of the sideswiping. And what about the children? WON'T SOMEBODY THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN?
  by MBTA1016

In the first few pages someone said. Think about the chipmunks, after one got killed by a train.
  by nick11a

Cruiser and Uzi-Cat have stopped posting here, so I hear.
  by kilroy

Patrick Boylan wrote:I don't understand why the sidewsipe's included in the nonsense thread. The only thing holding trains onto the tracks are these teeny flanges on the wheels. I'm amazed more trains don't jump off the tracks, bounce into a passing train, then bounce back onto the tracks removing all evidence of the sideswiping. And what about the children? WON'T SOMEBODY THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN?
But ossifer (hic) I shwear the tree jump out in front of my my my car and after I hit it, it pulled my car over to the curb where it is now (hic)
  by Patrick Boylan

I tried to swerve left to avoid the pine tree, but it just followed me left, then I swerved right and the pine tree swung right.
Officer: that's your air freshener.
  by MBTA1016

Is there any other ludicrous signal rules out there besides the one we covered? Theres has to be a green ludicrous signal somewhere. Jt if this thread gets longer we'll need either ur popcorn or beer with a one-way to NYC.

Well need the ludicrous signal rules since the acela is testing for a 165 mph in new jersey. Bring out the signal crews and any nonsense rules to follow the signals.
  by 25Hz

Jtgshu wrote:I think we need to get some of the legendary photoshop pics back up to the front in this thread! There are some classics buried back there! And not just NJT photoshop, but railroading in general.....or just some good photoshop nonsense, that always makes my day :) Maybe not hovercat tho......

The "F U Im a freight train" cracks me up every time

by Taborite

I think the Comet IVs' computers are starting to grow senile...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.