• The Honorary Nonsense 7277 Sideswipe Where's Cruiser Thread

• Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.
Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.

Moderators: lensovet, Kaback9, nick11a

by mtuandrew

Patrick Boylan wrote:Although ludicrous speed's faster than warped speed, is Ludacris speed faster than Fiddy Cent speed?
I'm pretty sure neither one was going anywhere on Saturday, except to get more Doritos and pizza. :wink:
  by 25Hz

mtuandrew wrote:
Patrick Boylan wrote:Although ludicrous speed's faster than warped speed, is Ludacris speed faster than Fiddy Cent speed?
I'm pretty sure neither one was going anywhere on Saturday, except to get more Doritos and pizza. :wink:
Reminds me of that bit on youtube where one of the train crew hops out and brings back a pizza.
  by Patrick Boylan

nick11a's signature
Voted worst moderator on Railroad.net in 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012; an unbroken record!
How did he already win for 2012? The year's still got 5 and a half months to go. It sounds to me like he's challenging the other moderators to try to wrest the crown from him.
  by nick11a

Patrick Boylan wrote:nick11a's signature
Voted worst moderator on Railroad.net in 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012; an unbroken record!
How did he already win for 2012? The year's still got 5 and a half months to go. It sounds to me like he's challenging the other moderators to try to wrest the crown from him.
I'm just that good.... err, bad.
  by morris&essex4ever

nick11a wrote:
So 2004 was your one year of not being the "worst?" Or were there no moderators that year? :)
  by nick11a

morris&essex4ever wrote:
nick11a wrote:
So 2004 was your one year of not being the "worst?" Or were there no moderators that year? :)
I don't believe I was a moderator then.
  by nomis

nick11a wrote:
morris&essex4ever wrote:
nick11a wrote:
Nick ran out of room for "Fiscal Year ending June 201x" after his signature. So his 2012 results are already legal :-)

Not to mention his Rookie of the Year award in 2005 ...
  by nick11a

nomis wrote:
nick11a wrote:
morris&essex4ever wrote:
nick11a wrote:
Nick ran out of room for "Fiscal Year ending June 201x" after his signature. So his 2012 results are already legal :-)

Not to mention his Rookie of the Year award in 2005 ...
Humility prevented me from bringing that one up.
  by MBTA1016

Lets have a bet on when Nick's record will end. It's lasted this long now who or what will stop him from winning in 2013?
  by Jtgshu

Mbta fan wrote:Lets have a bet on when Nick's record will end. It's lasted this long now who or what will stop him from winning in 2013?
I put my vote in for a different mod a few years ago, but I guess Nick won out :)
  by nick11a

Jtgshu wrote:
Mbta fan wrote:Lets have a bet on when Nick's record will end. It's lasted this long now who or what will stop him from winning in 2013?
I put my vote in for a different mod a few years ago, but I guess Nick won out :)
Why do you think we have Kaback? I voted for somebody elso too!
  by Jeff Smith

All due respect; Harry Morgan's been dead a while, MBTA. Maybe time to update the signature? How about Ernest Borgnine? "Oh can't you see the morning after....."
  by blockline4180

Jeff Smith wrote: How about Ernest Borgnine? "Oh can't you see the morning after....."
Too sad, he was a great guy, and a brilliant actor, imho!! :-(
I guess Gene Hackman is the now the only one left from that movie?????
  by nick11a

blockline4180 wrote:
Jeff Smith wrote: How about Ernest Borgnine? "Oh can't you see the morning after....."
Too sad, he was a great guy, and a brilliant actor, imho!! :-(
I guess Gene Hackman is the now the only one left from that movie?????
Well, there's always the kids...
  by Jeff Smith

Hackman rules. Love the angry at the world because I need to get laid and who's this 17 year old girl hanging on me Catholic priest man she's driving my white count to the level that St. Peter will make me piss in a cup to check to get in.

How's that for nonsense?

Great movie, great cast. Red Buttons, Shelley Winters, Jack Albertson pre-Chico, Hackman, Borgnine, Nancy Drew, annoying kid, Roddy McDowell w.o the ape costume, flat-chested chick who sings, Fred whats his name in the band. Is the woman who played Borgnine's wife still alive? Stella something?

The closing scene and score was incredible. Saw this in the Mamaroneck playhouse when I was like 12, I think, with my grandmother.

Best line of the movie belonged to Buttons.

Buttons in a calming voice: you can't go back for him Nani. We have to go up, not down.
Nani: I have to go back for my brother. He needs me.
Buttons: Nani you stupid whore your brother is dead and I'm horny let's get up to the engine room the hull is thinnest there and we must swim through water wet t-shirt yum yum.

Something like that.

I'm banning myself for life unless Cruiser and Uzi come back, and I"m putting TRE in charge ;-) and someone tells me who NJT_CEO is on Twitter.