Discussion relating to the D&H. For more information, please visit the Bridge Line Historical Society.

Moderator: MEC407

by caboose

3 units; 7303,7304,and 7312. 7312 is a CP heritage unit,7303 & 04 will more than likely be repainted into CP colors in the future.
  by NYSW3614

Honorable Mention should be given to the two RS-3s (4103, 4118) on the D-L in a pseduo D&H scheme. 4103 in service, but 4118 is down for a bit. The CACV in Milford, NY has one of two S units repainted into a D&H scheme, though not original D&H.
Last edited by NYSW3614 on Fri Jun 18, 2004 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  by march hare

Don't forget the two 5000's that are out there on tourist RRs--one at Arkville and one in the North Creek area.

And while we're at it, isn't the bicentennial clubfoot still running around in lightning stripe red/white/blue? Down in Wellsboro, PA if memory serves.

Gardiner Cross
Cripplebush Valley Models
"Great Looking Rocks, In Less Than A Million Years"
www.cripplebush.net

by NYSW3614

Forgot about the RS-36s. And yes on the RS-3U! That would be the 506- probably one of the longest lived Bicentennial schemes along with the Chicago Belt switcher (which was fully repainted in the past few years).

by NYSW3614

Yes TerryC. Originally Lehigh.

by Engineer Spike

I had the 7304 the other day. I noticed that the Cornell Red is starting to show through in some places.

About a week ago I was watching the evening news. 7303 was the NY Lotery number!