Discussion relating to the operations of MTA MetroNorth Railroad including west of Hudson operations and discussion of CtDOT sponsored rail operations such as Shore Line East and the Springfield to New Haven Hartford Line

Moderators: GirlOnTheTrain, nomis, FL9AC, Jeff Smith

by FL9AC

The waterbury mini was sporting the 115 and the 112 today...guess they can't handle one locomotive :wink:
  by Fred G

MTA 110 was at Stamford on Thursday, 01/28 in the snow.

Click on the pic for a larger view
  by FL9AC

The danbury mini with CDOT 126 on it now has four cars due to a problem with the original cab car.
  by AMK0123

Observed today the 114 back on the Wassaic shuttle, and the 125 and 129 are coupled back to back on track 18B in the Brewster yard.
  by FL9AC

The 111 was sitting outside the north end of the new diesel facility in Harmon this afternoon fresh out of inspection.
  by edbac333

On Friday 2/5/10 the 115 was on the Waterbury Line,(exception is GP-40PH 6699 on the mid day Shoreline East turn)
  by FL9AC

Here's a quick shot of the 110 in Danbury a few nights ago...she should be coming off towards the end of the month due for inspection. (Taken while off duty...never trespass!) Enjoy!

by Fred G

My torrid affair with 115 this past Friday :-D

Heading to New Haven for midday layup, as seen in Milford

Coming back for Waterbury duty, at Stratford

Back at Stratford on the way to Waterbury

And back to Bridgeport.
  by FL9AC

Great shots as always Fred! The 115 looks great!
  by JohnJ

115 still solo on the Waterbury Shuttle as of Sunday, February 7.
  by DutchRailnut

Wow they finaly found out that Danbury runs single units ALL the time ;-)
and in much more demanding service that the Waterbury Choo Choo.
  by edbac333

Doubled up on the Waterbury again as of Friday Morning (2/12) with the 127 and the 115.I wouldn't be surprised if it has been since the day it snowed but I only saw the Shoreline East turn on Wed and Thurs.
  by mkm4

114 was still on the Wassic Shuttle this morning.
With 112 and 113 in the Brewster yard.