• Station Inn/Tunnel Inn

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in Pennsylvania
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in Pennsylvania

Moderator: bwparker1

by dwil89

If you were in the room to the left immediately inside the Front Entrance at the foot of the stairs, that would be the O@W Room, which I've been in a number of times....I just got home today from a 5 night weekend stay in Cresson..was up in the Erie Room, back room upstairs...quiet, can't hear the trains as much in the Erie...

by B&A_Railfan

I'll be at the station Inn April 16th to the 21st. Going to try to get a trackside view room, hopefully the PRR Room. Its been about two years since my last visit and im looking forward to going back.
  by dwil89

I was just out in Cresson again last weekend..A friend that I met a few years ago at the Inn came in from Missouri and wanted to find and shoot the 80MACS...so I came in and took him down the South Fork Secondary to Cairnbrook and Central City, where we found an empty hopper train tied down....We shot up a storm of pics there, and then I took him on a grand tour of the East and West Slopes....Highlight was an Eastbound 36A with a brand new NS SD70M-2 2701 on the point, which we caught at AR and Horseshoe Curve...I'm heading back out in a week or two....