• Some Pictures near Limecrest

• Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.
Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.

Moderators: GOLDEN-ARM, NJ Vike

by washingtonsecondary

Nice Pics, too bad I didn't know they were going to be there Sunday, I would have checked it out. When did they start leasing a FURX unit?

by NJ Vike

washingtonsecondary wrote:Nice Pics, too bad I didn't know they were going to be there Sunday, I would have checked it out. When did they start leasing a FURX unit?
Not sure about the lease. I'm trying to find this out.

Is NS still consistent being on the Washington Secondary on Friday evenings at 5:00 or so in Washington and on Sunday at noon?

Also liked the A-Team :-)

Ken

by washingtonsecondary

the NS Local on the Washington Secondary through hackettstown is pretty good for an apperance on fridays anytime between 4-5:30 heading east.

They are always in washington on sundays at around noon for the BASF plant.

by NJ Vike

washingtonsecondary wrote:the NS Local on the Washington Secondary through hackettstown is pretty good for an apperance on fridays anytime between 4-5:30 heading east.

They are always in washington on sundays at around noon for the BASF plant.
Does NS ever deliver to or pickup from M&M (Masterfood)?

Ken

by washingtonsecondary

Yes, every few weeks they are there.

by NJ Vike

washingtonsecondary wrote:Nice Pics, too bad I didn't know they were going to be there Sunday, I would have checked it out. When did they start leasing a FURX unit?
There are some CSX detours running on the NYS&W. I believe it might be part of that.