• Richmond, VA Freqs. and Hotspots

• Discussion pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in Delaware, Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.
Discussion pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in Delaware, Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.

Moderator: therock

by trainman111

(I have also posted this under the Radio and Hot Spots section on this site)

I have just moved to Richmond and would like to know some radio frequencies for the area and some train-watching hot-spots. I have entered all the local freqs. i could find that were on the Central VA Railfan Page and I have also entered all the AAR Freqs, however there are some freqs. that i have heard that werent listed on the Central VA Railfan Page. I would like to start deleting some of the freqs. that aren't used around here. I have found that the North American RR Freqs. lists arent that realiable either. If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated!!

Nick

by chefwrg

I was down by the floodwall yesterday(south side of river) looks like there is a walkway on top and it goes right by what appears to be a NS yard and engine shop. Didn't have time to fully check it out.