• Report SEPTA ALP-44 2308 Sightings Here

• Discussion relating to Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (Philadelphia Metro Area). Official web site can be found here: www.septa.com. Also including discussion related to the PATCO Speedline rapid transit operated by Delaware River Port Authority. Official web site can be found here: http://www.ridepatco.org/.
Discussion relating to Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (Philadelphia Metro Area). Official web site can be found here: www.septa.com. Also including discussion related to the PATCO Speedline rapid transit operated by Delaware River Port Authority. Official web site can be found here: http://www.ridepatco.org/.

Moderator: AlexC

by eb684

R3 Passenger wrote:2308 is on Train 9251 heading to Newark, DE.
It was also on 1295/9212 to/from Newark this morning.
  by South Jersey Budd

Sorry this is a day late but 2308 died at Langhorne on 6325 on Monday morning.
  by acelaphillies

South Jersey Budd wrote:Sorry this is a day late but 2308 died at Langhorne on 6325 on Monday morning.
Uh oh. So it seems that the ALP-44 is behaving no better than her AEM-7 sisters? How long does it usually take to get these things back up and running?

Thanks for the report.
  by SEPTA2461

The engine's still in use. I saw it by the side of the shed north of Wayne Junction on Tuesday, where 9251 starts it run.
  by R3 Passenger

2308 is pulling the GVF this afternoon.
  by R3 Passenger

2308 shoved Train 9724 from Trenton to Center City this morning.
  by SEPTA2461

What's happened with the loco? Haven't seen any pictures of it surface on social media lately.
  by R3 Passenger

It has run since April. I have seen it but just stopped reporting it. But, it has been about a month since I saw it last.
  by el_nino

Mean to post this sooner but I forgot. Approximately two weeks ago, I saw 2308 pulling train #9547 one day. Haven't seen it since then.
  by R3 Passenger

I saw 2308 alive and well heading south from Temple Station on Track 4 yesterday around 5:50 PM.
  by MichaelBug

2308 was parked in front of Wayne Junction Shop this morning (Fri 10/16/15) around 7:45a.