• references

• Discussion about the Union Pacific operations past and present. Official site can be found here: UPRR.COM.
Discussion about the Union Pacific operations past and present. Official site can be found here: UPRR.COM.

Moderator: GOLDEN-ARM

by locomotiveguy

I need the email or snail mail address of Carlo Gatewood in Houston, Texas, and Vernon Gibbs in North Platte Nebraska, for job references.

by cifn2

Gibbs, Vernon

Go to the white pages on the link listed below and search for North Platte, NE then you will find it.

only one I found the other guy couldn't find.... good luck sorry for the delay..

http://www.anywho.com is what I used.... white pages!
Last edited by cifn2 on Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

by slchub

What is that saying, six degrees of separation?

by pennsy

Hi,

A word of caution. Before you use anyone as a reference, GET THEIR PERMISSION. If you don't they are not bound to give you a decent reference. They can legally say whatever they wish, no matter how damaging.

by cifn2

I figure if you don't know their address or phone number... you don't "know" them.

by GOLDEN-ARM

I am going to "blank out" that rather personal info. That type of stuff belongs in a PM, not here. Regards

by cifn2

lol do a personal search for yourself... on google.. you will find alot.... internet isn't exactly censored golden-arm... sorry..didn't think about that.... was just trying to be helpful.

:(

by GOLDEN-ARM

Not exactly censored, but how would you feel, if someone you hardly know, or knew years ago, decided to post your info, into some forum. Sure, it's out there, but if it was that easy to find, why was the guy asking for help? I sent the guy the info, in a PM, and edited the post, that has now somehow, "disappeared". IF he was so "tight" with the guy in the first place, he wouldn't be soliciting info, from a bunch of strangers. Regards :-D

by cifn2

Golden I changed that and totally deleted the info... if he wants it he can do his own search lol...