• Railroad Photography Websites

• Discussion of photography and videography techniques, equipment and technology, and links to personal railroad-related photo galleries.
Discussion of photography and videography techniques, equipment and technology, and links to personal railroad-related photo galleries.

Moderators: nomis, keeper1616

by nolifeCRchaser

trainfreak,
Nice NYS&W shots. I never got many pics of their power except for when we interchange with them at Resources. I missed a great shot of their last SD-45 in NJ pulling the hind end of the former NS 23K into Resources one night.

by bwparker1

Someone mentioned NERail and North American NERail. They accept all photos as well. I don't even bother with Railpictures.net. They have some great shots, but they are on a high orse with what pictures do and don't get accepted. I just don't care that much. To me, posting photos is for historical purposes and sharing with others, not trying to define what shots are great or what shots are lousy.

Brooks

by OCtrainguy

You can also try trainweb.org. They grant up to ten MB of space for a website, if you wish to build one. Here is my website there:
http://www.trainweb.org/octrainguy/

I also use Community Webshots, which grants up to a certain limit of free storage space for photos.

As a side note, I have a few photos on rp.net. However, most of my photos submitted thus far were rejected, even two photos published in Railpace.