• Question for employees of LIRR

• Discussion of the past and present operations of the Long Island Rail Road.
Discussion of the past and present operations of the Long Island Rail Road.

Moderator: Liquidcamphor

by Clemuel

Yes, Dave, you can tell worlds by looking at Mom!!!

Hay, Len. You met her on the Internet? She doesn't work in Sunnyside Yard for the LIRR. Nobody in Sunnyside works for the LIRR. Sure she didn't say "Hillside".?

But if there was an Italian "Cathy" with long dark hair, dark eyes and 34C's working for the Railroad, I'd know who she was. Maybe her hubby works for the LIRR. That sounds more like it.

Clem

by Schuylkill Valley

Check my website , you`ll see Cathy .

Len.
Ps. she single.

by N340SG

What's the URL?

by Schuylkill Valley

Click on the WWW at the bottom of my post.

Len

by bluebelly

I'll second that Dave :wink:

by Clemuel

Awww, Len,

Sorry to break the news.

First, the babe in the pic doesn't work for the LIRR.

Second, my wife's got 34C's and those ain't 34C's!

You've been had. Bet she woun't talk you you on the phone....

Clem

by mark777

Well, I work for the LIRR, and I don't know of anyone that works out of Sunyside, nor did I ever see one of our trains over there. Are you sure that she's not working at WEST side yard? I frequently see a cute Italian looking lady at WSY when I report to work. Wonder if it's her? Make sure that she's not pulling your chain.

by Schuylkill Valley

How close is Brooklyn, NY. LIRR yards and Penn station to Sunnyside yard?

Len

by thrdkilr

Well! I now know what the meaning of BTU is.....not British.....

by Clemuel

She's La-Qwanda!!!

by Schuylkill Valley

Nah, I don`t think that`s the case, She`s most likely a railfan that wants to be a real railroader , but she might feel that I know more and she might feel that if she tells me that she works for a large railroad company , that I`ll like her more.

I`m just playing by ear. I wrote her a letter about the lieing so we`ll see what happens. I told her I like her for who she is and not what she`s telling me. That we are just friends for now.

Thank you all for your help

Len

by Clemuel

Len,

Come on, man,

This ain't real. That air conditioner mechanic you're talking to is a guy who sent you a pic from the 'Net. Hate to be the one to tell you...

Clem

Been there, done that

by Dave Keller

Of course, if he looks like the photo he sent you, perhaps you might be interested . . . . . :wink:

Dave Keller

by Schuylkill Valley

Question , what is this guy`s real name?

Thank you,

Len