Discussion relating to the operations of MTA MetroNorth Railroad including west of Hudson operations and discussion of CtDOT sponsored rail operations such as Shore Line East and the Springfield to New Haven Hartford Line

Moderators: GirlOnTheTrain, nomis, FL9AC, Jeff Smith

by DutchRailnut

well ??? did you release it ??
  by AMK0123

CORRECTION: Visually observed CDOT 127 with three metro north cars on the Wassaic shuttle.... :-D
  by HLCX

Looks like they finally took BL20GH 111 & 115 off the Waterbury branch.
They have been running this line for awile.
I bet you'll see them at the Croton Harmon shops soon.
P32 #227 was doing the honor today.
  by atsf sp

What engine will be Stamford protect tomorrow?
  by FL9AC

Looks like they finally took BL20GH 111 & 115 off the Waterbury branch.
They have been running this line for awile.
I bet you'll see them at the Croton Harmon shops soon.
P32 #227 was doing the honor today.
Didn't see the 115 in Harmon, but the 111 was sitting outside on the south end of the new diesel facility this afternoon along with the 112 and the 127 (both later units coming from Brewster). The 114 was tied onto three cars sitting on the fuel pad in Harmon Wednesday afternoon but unsure where that ended up. Also the 110 is inside the shop having it's turn with Brookville for modding...it also had it's reflective Giants logo taken off the nose :( .
What engine will be Stamford protect tomorrow?
Probably nothing at this point unless something is brought in tonight. Stamford had the 101 as a protect/switcherfor a while now, but it was sitting outside on the north end of the diesel facility in Croton-Harmon just before 4 p.m today.
  by trainguy2024

Saw 115 on the Waterbury yesterday facing south about 4:30pm
  by HLCX

O.K.
Here's the deal today on the Waterbury line.
9:23AM
2:18PM
4:26PM
BL20GH 130!!!!!!!!
It was a busy day here in Naugy.
3 different companies in one day!!
Never seen anything like this on the Waterbury line befor.
It was a great day!! :-D
  by Train2009

#111 was outside the south end of the old Harmon Shops and as I was on the 4:34 PM Express Train to Tarrytown New Haven Paint #127 and I think 112? outside the south end of the New shops.
  by FL9AC

CDOT 128 was running the Danbury branch today. She looked great having just come out of inspection :wink:

by HLCX

Yep^^
My wife saw the 128 in South Norwalk today.
Her picture was not very good. :(
I saw 130 in Bridgeport about 2:30.
And got a nice pic. in Naugy.
  by atsf sp

Saturday 115 was coupled to 103 in the new haven yard.
  by FL9AC

CDOT 127 and 125 coupled back to back between the new coach shop and the diesel shop today in harmon behind a string of spare gennies and a BLO-6 unit.
  by Train2009

#126 was spotted this afternoon in Stamford, CT on the Danbury Train Shuttle.
  by FL9AC

MN 112 and 113 were both sitting apart outside the north end of the new diesel shop this afternoon. The 112 just came out of inspection and the 113 was dropped off by the 105 on track 33 I believe. The 125 was still sitting between the two new shops also.
  by HLCX

111 is back on the Waterbury branch.