• The

• Discussion related to DC area passenger rail services from Northern Virginia to Baltimore, MD. Includes Light Rail and Baltimore Subway.
Discussion related to DC area passenger rail services from Northern Virginia to Baltimore, MD. Includes Light Rail and Baltimore Subway.

Moderators: mtuandrew, therock, Robert Paniagua

by WMATA Black-Black

Would anyone happen to know what happend to 1029? Last I heard it was stored at D99.

by Robert Paniagua

I think 1029 may have been scrapped, who knows, but I know that 1028 (it's mate) is still used for work service.

by Matt_S

Any pictures of the inside?

by WMATA Black-Black

As far as pictures the only ones I ever came across was in a copy of the NTSB report but it was a bad reproduction you couldn't really make out any details.

by Matt_S

I think I saw those. No, I mean any of the money train?

by jerryinva

I still would love to see what the inside of the money train looks like...especially those 1980's maps...

I read somewhere that there is a hallway that leads to the basement of the Graham Jackson WMATA building from the Red Line between Judiciary Square and Gallery Place....

by WMATA Black-Black

There is a entrance on the track 2 side, it was used back in the 70s to haul the daily revenue from the stations before the revenue facility opened at alexandria yard. You can see the entrance from the rear of an inbound train.
  by LossOfCCU

Its been in two days in a row. 3/05/08 please change the wheels instead of cutting them. "You got to find the root of the problem." AJ Midget Johnson best quote.