• NS 1386 --> MEC 382

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

by MEC407

by CN9634

I got that picture from my contact who lives in West Virginia. He's a cool kid but prefers to go by the name of NS2649 :wink:

by Skullitor

Hopefully it will get to East Deerfield Yard Soon!

by Skullitor

Any updates on it's location?

by CN9634

Still serving hard labor in NS territory.

by Skullitor

CN9634 wrote:Still serving hard labor in NS territory.
:P I wonder when it will get "PAROLLED" :-D
Skull

by octr202

This could become an experiment in how long a unit can go without ever seeing its home rails...

by atholrail

#8858 (NHB-20) Bow loads ordered 0200 hrs at Binghamton, departed at 0400 hrs
with Engs NS 9904-8765-UP 9332-MEC 382 with 91 loads.

Here she comes. Billy.

by Skullitor

atholrail wrote:#8858 (NHB-20) Bow loads ordered 0200 hrs at Binghamton, departed at 0400 hrs
with Engs NS 9904-8765-UP 9332-MEC 382 with 91 loads.

Here she comes. Billy.
I have a report NHB-20 was interchanged in Mechanicville,N.Y. at 1:10pm today.Heads up on PanAm's west end.I wonder if it will get yanked off in East Deerfield Yard and forwarded to Waterville,Maine shops?
Billy Leazer W.F.P.T.

by CN9634

Well it looks like I reactivated this thread at the right time! Glad to hear it. Think she'll be in Pan Am blue before long?

by Skullitor

CN9634 wrote:Well it looks like I reactivated this thread at the right time! Glad to hear it. Think she'll be in Pan Am blue before long?
Rod; I was told by GRS/PAR management that as of Jan-07 the plan
was wide cabs first.No special order.But who knows.A high hood might look cool in PanAm Paint. :wink:

by CN9634

haha, I would be honored if I was Rod however just the photo in my avaitar is Rod's. My name is Charles :wink:

by Skullitor

CN9634 wrote:haha, I would be honored if I was Rod however just the photo in my avaitar is Rod's. My name is Charles :wink:
Oh, ok Charles. YOU DO NOT Have an avatar.Just a red X in the box.
Billy.

by CN9634

Aw its broken :(
Well I'll just remove it then :wink: