Railroad Forums 

• Track Charts & Timetables for Stockton & Modesto area

• Pertaining to all railroad subjects, past and present, in the American West, including California, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming, Montana, and The Dakotas. For specific railroad topics, please see the Fallen Flags and Active Railroads categories.
Pertaining to all railroad subjects, past and present, in the American West, including California, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming, Montana, and The Dakotas. For specific railroad topics, please see the Fallen Flags and Active Railroads categories.

Moderator: Komachi

#1604039  by jbrad1974

Good afternoon fellow railfans. I am currently building a virtual model of the Stockton/Modesto area in Train Simulator, and am looking for track profile charts and timetables for Stockton, Terminal, & Eastern; Central California Traction; California Northern; and Modesto Empire & Traction. I already have profile charts and timetables for UP and BNSF.

I have been unable to locate this information on Google, so I'm hoping someone on this page may be able to help. Your help is much appreciated.

James Bradley, Jr.
Oakley, CA