• Strasburg Railroad

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in Pennsylvania
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in Pennsylvania

Moderator: bwparker1

by liftedjeep

ebtmikado wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:43 pm Why is it that although being named the Strasburg Rail Road since the 1830s, people insist
on calling it the Strasburg Railroad????
Who cares????

Ben
  by rhallock

What is the status of decapod #90? It is on the roster but I have never seen it operate. Is it only used on special occasions?
  by mcgrath618

rhallock wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:40 pm What is the status of decapod #90? It is on the roster but I have never seen it operate. Is it only used on special occasions?
I don't know how you could never have seen it operate. 90 is their workhorse. They use her every day.
  by rhallock

Thanks. It has been a couple years since I have been there. 475 was being used then. I will have to make another trip there.
  by liftedjeep

rhallock wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:40 pm What is the status of decapod #90? It is on the roster but I have never seen it operate. Is it only used on special occasions?
#90 was in service in November of last year. Not sure of her current status. Perhaps in for maintenance?

Ben
  by John_Perkowski

Admin note:

Merging this with an admin thread on the wreck

Also, temporarily, this thread is locked. Contact a mod or admin if you want it unlocked to discuss other than the wreck.