• "Up North" Gawking (District 1 sightings)

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

by newpylong

gokeefe wrote:Wow interesting.....too much traffic down in New Hampshire for DO-1 to make the run up to Brunswick now.....??
Last I checked DO-1 was a night job and reported to Rigby all days except when they cover DOBO, so I don't see traffic as a concern.
  by MEC343

newpylong wrote:
gokeefe wrote:Wow interesting.....too much traffic down in New Hampshire for DO-1 to make the run up to Brunswick now.....??
Last I checked DO-1 was a night job and reported to Rigby all days except when they cover DOBO, so I don't see traffic as a concern.
Newpylong, DO-1 is a Monday-Friday day job that reports to Rigby and does work in Saco/Biddeford, Dover, and Portsmouth. You're thinking of PH-1, which is a Sunday-Thursday night job that reports to work in Dover, does DOBO/BODO Monday-Thursday, and brings local cars for DO-1 from Rigby down to Dover/Portsmouth, or does local work around Rigby Sunday nights
  by newpylong

Cool thanks. Those are some serious working limits.
  by CN9634

newpylong wrote:Cool thanks. Those are some serious working limits.
Oh man, I lol'd
  by KSmitty

POWA 614, 617 and ~40 past MP 147 (Monmouth) at 13:50. Winthrop about a half hour later. Short train, but still cool to see just 2 6 packs up front. Not something we get treated to much here in GP40ville.
  by 690

Unfortunately, back to GP40ville, as POWA appears to be getting ready to leave Danville with seven GP40s, six in Guilford paint, and BM 333 leading.
  by KSmitty

When they arrived it was just 6 Big G's. Thats the biggest all G lineup Ive seen in a long time. Was on my way back from Portland and unfortunately no camera. I Rolled to the crossing just as they shoved back. Would have had a perfect shot...
  by 690

They picked up the 370 off of DJ-1.

Got them coming up to Poland at sunset:

by BM6569

Was that you in the white PU? I was the one in the green four door.

They waited at Albiston Way for some reason then finally headed east and I caught them again at Stetson Rd
  by BM6569

Must have missed you then. The only other fan I saw looked like someone in a VW with a windshield mounted scanner
  by 690

WAPO is getting ready to head out with a colorful mix of power; GMTX 3003, GMTX 3105, LTEX 2964, MEC 602 and MEC 516.
  by BostonUrbEx

690 wrote:WAPO is getting ready to head out with a colorful mix of power; GMTX 3003, GMTX 3105, LTEX 2964, MEC 602 and MEC 516.
Final lineup ended up being 516 in the lead, the rest is correct.
  by 690

That's the order they were in at Waterville, odds are something died, and they swapped it around.