• NYS&W publishes system diagram in newspapers

• Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.
Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.

Moderators: GOLDEN-ARM, NJ Vike

by trainfreak

Seems funny that they would abandon the Lodi Branch especially after putting the work into it on the other side of Rt 17.

by Steve F45

And the pompton branch. I thoughty they still use it? The passaic branch, only tiem i see it used is when storing large strings of gondolas.

by cjvrr

This is really just the next submission by the railroad. We discussed this in further length here a few months ago;

http://www.railroad.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=29375

Hi

by thebigham

Thanks for this!

Maybe these abandoned branches will go to another shortline operator?

Chris

by pablo

Is there traffic to justify someone getting it as a shortline? I really don't know, but I would assume it would be a tough road for someone.

Dave Becker

by Steve F45

the passaic branch has nobody. Lodi has nobody except the car repairs that get done there.