• NY&LE Christmas Excursions

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New York State.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New York State.

Moderator: Otto Vondrak

by bwparker1

This is the first passenger sevice they have run in a while, although my post is a bit late.

BWP

Railroad To Start Rides With Santa

CHERRY CREEK - The New York and Lake Erie Railroad will offer rides with Santa Claus at 11 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Saturday and 1:30 p.m. Sunday from Cherry Creek to South Dayton as part of Christmas at The Depot. The cost is $10 for adults and $8 for children ages 3 to 8. For more information and reservations, call 296-5697.

by joshuahouse

Mr. Parker, do you know what the date is for this Santa Train, I've never gotten out there and this might be an excelent 'excuse'.

by bwparker1

Josh,

I think they ran this past weekend, my advice would be to give them a call and see if they are running other trains. Not sure of the area code out that way my guess would be 716.

Brooks

by bwparker1

call 296-5697.

by nydepot

Anyone find out more info on this and can post it here? Thanks.

Charles
  by pablo

I called to see if they were going to run any more, and they told me no. Last weekend's was it.

Dave Becker

Hi

by thebigham

Damn, I missed it!

The NY&LE did run some fall foliage runs from Cherry Creek to S. Dayton in October. Wasn't it for Amish Days, or something like that?

Chris