• New NYA Newsletter

• Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
  by rb

Just kidding. Guess there's nothing to talk about.

by jayrmli

If you enjoy being lied to I'm sure they'll publish a new one. lol

Jay

by CR6618

No matter what you might have thought of him, George Stern had plans for newsletters, yearbooks, and other public relations items. NYA would have had a completely different image.

by mainline

I donated some shots for the newsletter. Two of them made it. Different issues. Would have been interested in seeing more of my work used.

by badneighbor

the new edition posted photos of the six engines NYA just bought from CSX. Oh wait... I was reading the Weekly World News... :(

by jayrmli

George Stern had a marketing background, so I can understand that he'd want more of a publicity-bend administration.

Unfortuantely, he had no experience in running a railroad, and that's why he had to go. This was way over his head.

Jay