• New Haven & Hartford RR old logo shirt

• Discussion relating to the NH and its subsidiaries (NYW&B, Union Freight Railroad, Connecticut Company, steamship lines, etc.). up until its 1969 inclusion into the Penn Central merger. This forum is also for the discussion of efforts to preserve former New Haven equipment, artifacts and its history. You may also wish to visit www.nhrhta.org for more information.
Discussion relating to the NH and its subsidiaries (NYW&B, Union Freight Railroad, Connecticut Company, steamship lines, etc.). up until its 1969 inclusion into the Penn Central merger. This forum is also for the discussion of efforts to preserve former New Haven equipment, artifacts and its history. You may also wish to visit www.nhrhta.org for more information.
  by eastcoastrailer

Would anyone be interested in a shirt like this? I'd like to get some of these made, primarily so I could have one myself!
Custom ink has a minimum of 6 to get actually screen printed shirts (for those that aren't familiar, screen printed shirts are the best quality - look/feel/longest lasting as opposed to vinyl or other printing techniques).
Anyway really just dropping by to gauge interest, and see if I could find a few other folks who might like one. Thanks!
  by Clean Cab

You can put me down for at least 3. Is there anything on the back of the shirt?

One tip, remove the period. It is not correct.
  by Ridgefielder

I'd be interested in a couple.
  by runningwithscalpels

Probably, since I didn't order an extra of Otto's shirt for my grandfather & he loves the old New Haven logo!
  by Clean Cab

A bit of trivia....................

The same person who first designed the NHRR's script logo, also designed the famous Coca Cola logo.
  by eastcoastrailer

Sorry catching up after the work week. Awesome guys. Maybe I'll get some printed up then. Really interesting Clean Cab!
Would that be Frank Robinson? I can only find his name in with searching Coca-Cola. I of course know of Herbert Matter's
later famous NH logo, but didn't know the origins of this one other than it goes back to at least the 1940's (likely evolving over time).

That may have been a "R" It was blown up from a small sample. But I can remove it.

Cheers,