• New GP40s for NYSW units in Kearny?

• Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.
Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.

Moderators: GOLDEN-ARM, NJ Vike

by SGLX1202

1804 has been OOS with a main generator failure for a long time now. 1802 will be on local service on the ND and the 1800 which was up for its 92 day inspection will be stored.
  by khans

Dear All

Currently I am refocusing as far as my interest in USA railways goes and the process tends to concentrating on the New York state, since when in the USA I spent most of the time there.

Since one of the ways I am dealing with my railway interest is collecting and of course reading books on the subject, I have started to compile a list of books on railways in the New York state.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

brian
  by lvrr325

khans wrote:Dear All

Currently I am refocusing as far as my interest in USA railways goes and the process tends to concentrating on the New York state, since when in the USA I spent most of the time there.

Since one of the ways I am dealing with my railway interest is collecting and of course reading books on the subject, I have started to compile a list of books on railways in the New York state.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

brian
What's that have to do with a year-plus old post about NYS&W GP40s? There's a post about the topic you mention in the New York Railfan board, near the top.
  by GOLDEN-ARM

The last page and a half has absolutely nothing to do, with Geep-40's. Get back on track, please....... :wink: