• Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in Pennsylvania
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in Pennsylvania

Moderator: bwparker1

by CNJ Fan 4evr

Yes it is Christmas STEAM train time again! I see that they are running 425 on different trips on the R&N. We also have NH&I with dozens of trips,including night runs. Strasburg has their trains running ,also with a couple of night trains. Nearby, in Jersey there is BR&W 60 on weekends.I know I'm in the minority with this thought but I want COLD and SNOW just so I can get awesome -looking video. Don't mind freezing for some good steam action. Too bad EBT isn't running anymore.
  by Heidelbergbreaker

Double headed steam excursions in Minersville yesterday. It doesn't get much better than that. :-D
  by CNJ Fan 4evr

Unfortunately the weather has not been cooperating. Clouds all this weekend. I did get 60 at Flemington and Ringoes. First time I have seen her since 2000.See what we can do next weekend. Forecast doesn't sound too promising.
  by CNJ Fan 4evr

What's that saying about better laid plans.....? I did manage to capture BRW #60 in some night shots in its last weekend of operation. Unfortunately I did not get anywhere else due to aforementioned weather and work scheduling conflicts. Also, we didn't get any snow this year so that kind of ruined it too.Oh well.