• Minn Zepher dinner train

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.

Moderator: railohio

by Don

Does anyone know where the F units are headed after being moved from Still water? Info I have is that the cars are headed to Bayport (Mn?) but not clear as to the F's other than the move for all of the equipment should be completed as of today. TIA Don
  by mtuandrew

Don wrote:Does anyone know where the F units are headed after being moved from Still water? Info I have is that the cars are headed to Bayport (Mn?) but not clear as to the F's other than the move for all of the equipment should be completed as of today. TIA Don
I'm not sure either. A coworker of mine just told me the other day that it was heading out, but not precisely where - maybe California. If I hear anything, I'll post it here.