• Maywood Station

• Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.
Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.

Moderators: GOLDEN-ARM, NJ Vike

by alewifebp

First link did not work.

I went to the grand opening a while ago, and it was a nice little celebration. I have also visited once before, while they were still restoring the caboose. Nice station, and a nice dedicated group of people that run it. I used to live in Maywood and pass the station all the time.

by NJ Vike

alewifebp wrote:First link did not work.

I went to the grand opening a while ago, and it was a nice little celebration. I have also visited once before, while they were still restoring the caboose. Nice station, and a nice dedicated group of people that run it. I used to live in Maywood and pass the station all the time.
I have to go again when I have more time. The inside was just as impressive as the outside. A job well done.

I fixed the link.

Ken